Monday, January 12, 2009

Project, exam, weather.

Got to hand up my construction project this coming thurs. Im pretty please with what i have produced so far. Like a pro architect... haha... (look from far)


My unfinished drawing

Exam will start from 27th Jan (2nd day of CNY) till 4th Feb. While ppl are happily celebrating chinese new year, receiving ang pows, munching new year cookies, having reunion dinner, I will be in my room chewing my instant noodle, receiving slaps on my forehead("how to do??!" "arghh, 4got to study dat!!"), and staring at the past year papers blankly... sigh...
Last Semester it was Daniel 5-0 Exam. Hope it will b the same this sem. I wan a clean sheet!!

Weather. One word -- cold!!! i tink it is the worst winter for some years in Germany's history. It's been already a week where the temperature has not been above the zero point, i.e negative all the time!! it was -13 one nite. Thank God i got a home to live in!! The heater here is my best fren, like air-cons in Msia.


Finally get to see the sun today~~

The trips after exams: muahaha... (im going to b broke soon... :b)

7 comments:

Vincent said...

LOL take care wor..

dont become ice batang there haha ^^

Kevin said...

Haha, me才疏学浅, can't get what you're drawing, need more views maybe ^^
Yea, same here, damn cold. U know what, the fountain in the centre of Laval become iceberg, LOL, magnificent!
+u together for the exam ba(Btw 5-0 means what?)

Dann~ said...

haha, my drawing oso not 100% correct de... it's actually a cutted view of a shaft plus bearing, cover etc.

here the river bcame frozen oso... duno hw the poor ducks are going to swim... 5-0 means last sem i got 5 subjects n i have passed all 5. So hopefully i can pass my 5 subjects this sem oso.. :b

Anonymous said...

eh so nice can go ice-skating!

good luck for exams!

Chelle said...

Where are u going after exam??

Cool Jay said...

good luck in exam...

Dann~ said...

Chelle~: how i wish i could go Korea, but my limited $$$ in my account doesnt allow me to do so... sigh... have to wait longer to see u again ba? since canot go Korea then go some places in europe 1st lo cos nearer ma. Shud b going skiing again. Hope to improve my skills... haha...

Cool jay n kaya: thanks a lot guys~! will nid lotsa luck this time~~