Thursday, January 22, 2009

lazy update lar...

haih... see my blog not updated 4 so long, feel a bit paiseh... since now got a bit of free time, write stg ba...

Exam is near... stress level on the rise... esp when the past year question looks like: when does a steel rod with 300MPa of ultimate tensile strength breaks, when it receives 100kN of pullforce, 100Nm of torsion, 100 bar of inner pressure together with a fluctuating push force of 100kN +- 10kN...bla bla bla... engineering is tough wei...

My mind blank d... haha...

Dunno if i will update my blog in the next few weeks. So just wan2 wish all a happy n blessed chinese new year~!. I miss reunion dinner n those happy days bek in msia...

*this is wat i call updating blog 4 the sake of updating :b

9 comments:

Li Ping =) said...

happy chinese new year oh, big bird!!

玮文美女 said...

happy chinese new year...dun forget the video conference wo

Vincent said...

Happy CNY ~ :P hehe

Cool Jay said...

wow, i forgot about UTS and those forces since year one edy... happy counting forces when i count my angpow duit la~~ jk...

what video conference??

Kevin said...

Haha, i hate to see this, but now mine is over d, CNY yeah, but later got project to do, sien...U gambatte ba

玮文美女 said...

video conference from jb here to germany...live show of counting ang pau in jb for our beloved daniel..

Dann~ said...

thanks everyone~! same to u all out there~!

jw: weiwen suggested to have video conference with me when u all r at her house. so that u all can show me ur angpows... =.=

Cool Jay said...

Oo, don't worry. I just count number of angpow, won't open the angpow one. 钱财不可露眼

玮文美女 said...

aiya,actually jz wan to let daniel see my pretty face via video conference since he miss me so much, u tot he is really interested to see all the ang pau mer?