Saturday, January 31, 2009

2nd Feb

2nd Feb- a very important day in my calendar.

The meat in my fridge is going to expire dat day...

Arsenal's future depends on that day as well. If they fail to sign Andrey Arshavin before 020209 0000GMT, be prepared to finish 5th n play in the UEFA Cup.

My next paper is on 030209. Whether i can pass it onot depends on how much i have prepared on 020209. Solid materials 2--not easy...

0202 means there will be exactly 333 days left in the year (leap year). Cool numbers huh?

Last but not least, someone gonna celebrate bday dat day... u noe who u r.. so, happy birthday oh~~!!

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Yesh I know who I am! =P Hahaa..waa..didnt even know there are so many things happen on this very special day ^^ thankew ya!!

Dann~ said...

Finally, the birthday gal appeared~! haha... Hope u enjoyed the day n being filled with joy n happiness~!

Anonymous said...

wait wait wait a minute!!! Arsenal signed Arshavin???? I thought the deal failed!

Dann~ said...

signed!! go Arsenal.com n c 4 urself! haha...