Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy bday to me...


My 1st bday w/out my family celebrating it with me. My 1st bday in a foreign country. My 1st bday where everything i tink about is how to prevent myself from sleeping in lectures and labs. My 1st bday where i hv to wake up so early in the morning. My 1st bday where ppl start to wish me happy bday when it's not my bday yet (haha).
Anyway, thx to everyone 4 ur happy bday msg... made my a day a lot more special.. enjoy this day ya... the day when i was borned.. =)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey happy Birthday big bird...i'm the 1st to leave a comment here wo seems lk u're not having many frens sia....haha

Dann~ said...

oi... wat dun have many frens?! this post is still new mah.. haha..

Anonymous said...

happy birthday dann... i am still ur fren. just ignore pei wen. hehe

Unknown said...

lol... happy bday! 21 yrs old old man!

Anonymous said...

Happy b'day to u...
MAy God bless u wif wisdom n gud health...
continue to grow in faith..n put ur trust in Him...

祝你生日快乐 blessed b'day!!

jas

Kevin said...

Read Liping's special dedication 4 u. How can they call u da niao rite? u bird is so small, Lol.... Joking la. Happy belated bday nyway.

Anonymous said...

Brother pooh u rily kind 很有同情心 haha

玮文美女 said...

haha...jianwei is the ony one can understand daniel ma..coz pooh bear and polar bear got common language..