Friday, April 25, 2008

The effect of stress on me...

First of all, wan to clarify dat i have no intention of showing off in this post... Dun have the intention of being 自恋.. just wan to show how stressful is my life here... Give a closer look to my hair, not my face... =)


Dat's me on the day i left Msia (4 months ago): Stress level = minimal ; Hair = spiky n cool!!


2 weeks later: Stress level = still minimal ; Hair= as spiky n cool like before!

3 months later: Stress level = on the rise ; Hair= long, starting to turn white


Today: Stress level = maximum ; Hair = longer, whiter.. c how old i am now!! it's like 杨过 's hair after 16 years without the chance to see his beloved 小龙女... Wrinkles start to pop out.. sigh... cham leh... After entering uni, it's like 小龙女 jumped from the cliff ( if im 杨过 )... Ntg 4 me to look 4ward to... everyday go to lectures with a blur expression, go bek home with a blurrer expression... Reports, assignments, projects, tutorials etc robbed me of my happiness... During this depressive period i think i could master 黯然销魂掌 ady...


Until my hair become like this...

Haih.... Coming weeks: mechanics mid term, Strength of materials mid term...

When will my "16 years" come?? can i live until dat day??

17 comments:

Kevin said...

Haha, don't worry la, u see me 2.5 years d, my hair still spiky and handsome. Lol.
Mechanics, next time can 切磋切磋,but in french. haha.
Da fake hair damn funny

Anonymous said...

Haha so funny 很大胆的尝试 =)couldn stop laughing...no wonder ask me to view ur blog when i said u look so free haha....can get it =)
Anyway din even realise any sense of "spiky n handsome" in ur hair previously haha =p

Anonymous said...

不过你真的很“黯然”喔,黑眼圈很深

Anonymous said...

haiz, i also just have long hair but may not be as long as u. i just cut it...

I as an electrical engineer hates mechanics...

but ur one is first year, i still can 切磋切磋with u

Anonymous said...

whoa...reli long hair ya..no time to cut?haha..but where did u get the wig from....looks so funny...

don stress urself too much...
jia you!

jas

玮文美女 said...

haha...i tot stress can make ur hair lesser and lesser....but macam thicker when u in germany compared to the one in airport...by the way,ur wig suit u lo...if u dye the wig into red colour,u may help mcD to代言。。。

Jac Loo Loo said...

STUNNED.

Haha have fun!
=)

Anonymous said...

ya i agree!!the wig suits u man!!looks much more handsome than ur so called spiky n cool hair haha

Dann~ said...

haha... wig suits me?? rily meh? my hair got so terrible mah?? haha..

切磋切磋? no prob... but u guys sure beta than me a lot lo... my mechanics very lousy de...

Anonymous said...

lol nice hair. Aiya first few months will be stressful one la, after a while should be able to get used to it.

Take care...

Anonymous said...

Ur hair not v terrible la...at least beta den doi n tzeyong haha
欣慰吗?=p

Anonymous said...

haha.. my seniors here all 秃头..
I guess those with that hair style must be Chem Engineering as they are more probably to be bombed.

Dann~ said...

秃头? EE kena sot4 by electric or kena electromagnet until hair growth got infected?? lol...

Doi n tze Yong's hair very terrible meh? haha.. when he comes bek from russia u muz go take pic of him b4 he cuts his hair..

Anonymous said...

haha.. they dun cut their hair in russia.
Joe's one very gao lat too.
Looks like 强奸犯

Anonymous said...

luckly only doi and tzeyong's hair style were commented.

EE dun really do with electromagnet much gua. and we only play with computer, ocillascope and signal generator. But who knows u need high voltages in power generation.

Anonymous said...

wow.. pro talk

Anonymous said...

Brother Pooh dun worry ur hairstyle is beta den Ty n Doi....haha
I dun dare to comment on dat later my sis not happy =) jk la