Saturday, April 12, 2008

D.I.Y day

I have mentioned in my previous post dat i have spent more in IKEA compared to Metzingen. Around 200 euros in one go... muahaha... 200 x 5 = RM 1000 onli mah... :b

After weeks of "not free", "lazy" n "i wan to sleep more lah..", i have finally summoned enuf determination in me to start making my room a better place to live in. The stuffs dat i have bought from IKEA were lying motionlessly till today. So do the screwdrivers, screws, drill machine etc have to be awakened from their slumber, not to mention my neighbours as well...

Task 1: Table and drawers


Task 2: Wall-shelf (lotsa drilling involved, @#$%^&* from neighbours :b )


Task 3: Curtain-rod (need drilling as well, more @#$%%^^& from neighbours)
All D.I.Y... nt easy at times... Result of my 汗,泪,血:
My new-look room!!! wait a minute....
This stupid light bulb is the onli blemish in my room. My onli source of light from a lightbulb... haiz...

Btw, if u wonder how germany's toilet n kitchen looks like:



Preview of my next post:


Muahaha... anyway, my new number in Germany is +4917662219193

8 comments:

玮文美女 said...

wah...ur hostel not bad wo...toilet bowl oso got cushion de wo

Anonymous said...

Incidentally why is there a carpet on the toilet cover? And weird...I thought you were sharing your room with two Germans?

Dann~ said...

im sharing the kitchen n toilet wif 2 germans... not room... mine's a single room... n to weiwen, is nt a hostel but a private house...

Not carpet or cushion la... haha... juz a cover or a deco 4 the toilet bowl...

玮文美女 said...

wa biang...toilet bowl oso need deco de mer???u shud put ur pic on the toilet bowl ma..more suitable and may cure ur constipation wo...

Anonymous said...

nice hse...quite a hard work to do evrything by urself..but i guess u did it pretty well...

shud b comfortable rite?

jas

Anonymous said...

i tot the toilet seater mat is for winter so that ur butt wont get frozen??

Dann~ said...

eh... dat toilet cover doesnt make any contact with the human body la... it muz be lifted up in order to use the toilet...

If i put my pic on it, i will be constipated, cos such a leng zai face i dun wan2 ruin it...

;b

玮文美女 said...

wa biang..so 麻烦 mer??need to lift up when ur 排泄物 cant wait to cum out..can tahan mer??上厕所可是十万火急的事情。。。haha,ya hor..i scare u put ur pic on the toilet bowl,ur hsemates cant tahan to shit on ur pic...hahaha...u r too leng zai ma..of course make others jealous de lo