Saturday, October 17, 2009

project vs exam

Depart from house when the sky is still dark, return home after the sun sets. Well, dats my routine 4 the past few weeks. 4th sem is indeed scary. Im still surviving, dun worry.

Here r some pics from my project. The model of an aircraft flap in the wind tunnel:



Besides this project, we got another construction project. Create a torchlight which operates without battery. Means using chemical energy from our bodies. u all know la, those torchlights which produces light when we shake it or squeeze it. Our task is to cr8 something similar which is not on the market. Not easy.

Having so many projects means we have very less free time compared to previous semesters. Whenever there's a free period, we will use it to do our project, unlike last time when we can use the free time to go drink coffee or go bek home n sleep. But thank God many projects = less exam. But isit a good thing? I dunno...

To u know who u r, having exams can be rily frustrating n tiring. But having lotsa projects has the same effect as well. U do ur exam, I do my project, we both gambateh ba! Im sure we can do it! n sleep more ya... less sleep = bigger eyebags. =)

3 comments:

Chelle said...

hahaha.exams finished =) free for a week(?) then many quizzes and tests to come ", and yea my 'waterbags' are getting bigger and darker cz of the dark circles @@

Anonymous said...

wow.. aircraft flaps. Zzz...

if let me do i will go kisiao..
my fluid dynamic damn poor.. Zzz

wenhao kang

Dann~ said...

chelle: ur tests n quizzes seem to be endless... anyway, take my advice and sleep more and ur waterbags will say bye to u. =)

Wen Hao: hi hi! my fluid dynamics not rily that good also. Got that project then just do it lo... other projects tougher... some have to do simulation, which im nt rily good in.