Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Exam n summer

Exam dis week, yet I still got time to blog. haha...

Hope I can do well dis time, although im not so sure about it. Anyway, after exam, I wont be going back to Msia like wat I did last year. Plan to work n travel around in summer. Any suggestions? Feel like going 4 skiing but it's summer! T.T

That means I must wait for at least another semester b4 I can get my hands on Roti Canai, Nasi Lemak, Bak Kut Teh n Laksa n etc... awwhhhh.... *hungry hungry* So to those who r going bek in summer, dun miss the opportunity to enjoy those marvellous food in Msia.

It also means that I cant join any of the gatherings held in Msia. And dunno why, Ms Organiser (Pei Wen) always plan nice trips n gatherings when im NOT around. This time having gathering in KL summore! *feel neglected* sobs... U guys have fun lar... n take pics n upload in fb.

2 comments:

Vincent said...

good luck =D

kaya said...

Go city hopping lo, it's quite fun. Just did that and it was amazing. :)