Monday, April 13, 2009

Prague trip (布拉格之旅)

Easter holidays. 4 days off. Went to Prague, Czech Republic- one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. Enjoyed myself a lot there... A perfect trip to just take my mind off those stress..

Kinda lazy to sort out the pics... Got any questions just leave a comment.. haha... super tired now... n tmr got class summore...






We rented a bike n toured the whole Prague on Sunday. super nice!


Goose meat







The lover's bridge-- Charles bridge. I do tink dat this place is more romantic than Paris' Eiffel tower. Can see couple kissing everywhere while some ppl play the violin. Rily romantic...






Tmr got class again. Projects, assignments, part time job etc all coming bek again!!! ARGHHH!!!

4 comments:

Vincent said...

LOL !

so nice neh ~ can play hahaha

Christine C said...

Oh, that's the place I had wanted to go too!!!
Jealous...

Btw, why always wear the same shirt? The blue 格子 shirt which I saw you wearing in CA when you came back to malaysia... =.=

dun so kiamsiap, go buy new clothes ma! Or u wanna wear fur? Lolx...

Ahmad Ikhwan said...

wat a gay trip!!lol

Helen Pang said...

that really made me laugh non-stop=) a gay trip to describe you,qi hao and pao ge... but,anyway,seemed that you all really have a wonderful trip... okie...soon, my next destination after summer plan would be Prague=)

P/S: Before I forget, Happy Birthday again!!!