Thursday, October 16, 2008

Snapshots of Esslingen

Hmmm.. i guess i have to update my blog a bit after a whole week of occupying myself with Lab test, reports etc. I was on my way to Stuttgart 4 a bowling session with my members from my care group/ bible study group. Felt bored during the journey so took out my cam to snap some pics of the town im currently in: Esslingen

Esslingen is one of those town which were lucky to escape air bombings during WW2, unlike Heilbronn. So many buildings here still has that "old" style. Typical old european style houses. The river Neckar flows through this town as well. Together with the hills filled with grape plantation for wine production, Esslingen can be a very beautiful place for sight-seeing. But hey, dats stg attractive 4 the older generations n those who appreciates arts a lot. 4 someone like me, i'd rather exchange those sceneries for Starbucks, a shopping centre or maybe McD. =)

Alright, Lange Rede kurze Sinn. Long talk brings less meaning. Below are some shots from my town, my 2nd home.

Railway station:





See the hills behind? dat's where grapes are grown 4 wine production.


Bahnhof means train station. =)



It's autumn now. Leaves are getting yellow and are starting to fall.


Bus stop. Buses here r super punctual.


Rmb that i said i went 4 bowling while taking those pics? hmm.. guess wat, despite being a lousy bowler, i manage to score 113 pts, higher than all the germans! muahaha!
Malaysia Boleh! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol pro wor daniel...

Dann~ said...

haha... lucky de..:b