Friday, March 7, 2008

From "hotel" to "hostel"

After 6 weeks of stay at my "hotel" in Reutlingen (see my 1st post), i am now here at my final study place -- Esslingen. Im currently staying with 2 german guys. I cant speak chinese, english or even malay anymore!! Onli german!! sigh..... my german so lousy... everyday is gonna be a german lesson 4 me... haiz... hope i can cope with it.

My room is quite small oso. The most 12 m*2. A far cry compared to my hotel in Reutlingen. Thank God the rental per mth is onli 220 euros. Pau got a room 3 times bigger than mine but costs 310 euros. Watever la... mine still considered ok... but a little too far from uni... haiz...

Going to start class on Monday. THE REAL ONE. Haiz. Stress will come my way soon. The best university 4 Automotive n mechanical engineering in Germany leh...dun play play... but... stress stress stress!!! But it was my choice anyway. I have to live with it n i will do so. I wan to improve myself n this is my chance to do so!! Gambateh Daniel!!!

Do wish me luck n pray 4 me. =)

Anyway, there's still one more question on my mind. Shud i go bek Msia this summer? sigh... Hope sumone can give me sum suggestions... thx!

6 comments:

玮文美女 said...

cum bek la,cum bek la,leng zai
gambate ya...u can de la...

Anonymous said...

hi...cousin bro..
haha..din call u tat b4..
i'll pray 4 u..n there's still long way ahead..so continue to trust in God n don worry..hand evrything to Him..He will b ur best fren n helper too...i noe u can do it!!stress is definitely goin to b more n more..but..u must not let it overcome u but d oth way round..gambateh Dann~

i think u shud come bk..we miss u here in M'sia..but wad's worrying u fr comin bk..if u can come bk den it will b so gud..
anyway..tis is my suggestion..

hope u'll come bk ba!take care..i will gif u 精神上的支持..haha..

God bless..bye!
jas

Anonymous said...

wow beauty weiwen come visit ur blog oh!! ur face vr big lo wahahaha...
how long is ur holiday oh? 3 months? go bec lo...summer vr hot de le, later lenzhai become roasted then not so good wahaha...

Dann~ said...

thx 4 everyone's suggestion. all of u ask me to go bek... haha... am i so badly missed? =)

Anyway, wat makes me dun wan to go bek this summer is as follows:

1. In summer the whole europe is like awakened from its slumber in winter. Everythg comes to life. Trees r green again. This is the time where ppl goes out n where many events take place. Fireworks, ice-cream stalls, etc. Good time 4 touring Europe n UK.

2. If i go bek summer, i cant go bek in winter anymore. Flying bek to msia cost abt 600-900 euros per 2way trip. Quite expensive. And winter in Germany is very terrible one (as explained in my post). Cold, depressing, sad...

Reasons 4 me to go bek in summer:

1. Even is i go bek next winter, cant celebrate CNY oso. CNY next yr is on 26th Jan. I still got classes on dat time. Sure cant go bek in time to get Ang pows.

2. Summer holidays v long. From mid july to early october. Seniors wont be around. Many ppl will go bek cos staying in Germany ntg to do 4 so long can b very sien. The malays sure go bek to celebrate Hari Raya.

3. Miss home n home-cooked food. Haiz... Miss those days of Mamak stalls...

Unknown said...

woi... Siew Chun saw Qatar 687Euro, wanna join?

Anonymous said...

People should read this.