Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter- Mannheim, Metzingen, Sindelfingen, Heilbronn...

1st of all, wan to say dat im still fine, still fighting on bravely, n still surviving despite the tough challenges ahead... Hooray... 2 weeks have passed n im still alive... :b

The reward 4 "tahan-ing" 4 2 weeks is 4 days off from Uni due to the celebration of easter. Fri to Mon. Xiang Yu n Pau went to Munich w/out me... zzz... so my plan was to go Mannheim n visit my frens there, Yee Tong n Yen Zhao together with Qi Hao.

Mannheim, the 2nd largest city in the state Baden-Wuerttemberg. The so called City of Entertainment. I dint bring my camera along, so dun have photos... paiseh ya... It's ntg oso actually... haha... Mannheim is nt as splendid as wat i 1st tot.

2nd day, went to Metzingen. Wahaha... i broke my promise last time. I tot i could resist the temptation of not purchasing 4 more than 100 euros in Metzingen. sigh... i couldn't...




Adidas Pull-over: 35 Euros (RM 175)



Levi's Jacket: 80 Euros ( RM 400)



Reebok's shoes: 50 Euros (RM250)


My another "leng zai" look: priceless

All paid using my EC card. Dun wan my wallet to be lighter. A good way to deceive myself since i cant feel the lost of money until i check my balance online.

Went to IKEA as well. Will elaborate on this point in my next post. Btw, i spent more in IKEA than in Metzingen. ;b

Next stop - Heilbronn. Spent 2 nites here. Played lotsa Dotas... with Heilbronn seniors summore. Pawned them shiok shiok... haha...

Thx to my frens- Yee Tong, Yen Zhao, n Qi Hao 4 ur hospitality. Managed to destress a lot during this trip. Haha... Although i dint sleep well 4 those nites (thanks to snoring from sumone), i had lotsa fun n had lotsa great food to digest.

Today, Tuesday, reality check-- Bek to uni again. Woke up 6.30am. Snowing like mad outside. zzzz.... the urge to ponteng surfaces... so cold n windy outside n yet still have to go 4 lectures... Got lab summore... unwillingly, i dragged myself to uni. Wad greeted me in the morning was chemical bonding. haiz... felt sleepy... very... 3 nites w/out gd sleep is certainly 2 much 4 me. I hate Snore. Very. No offence to ppl out there who snores. I hate snore bcos i dun have the ability to ignore it. My ears r too sensitive, stg which i dun like. I can hear things, no matter hw soft it is. I do hope my future partner will be sumone who doesnt't snore... lol...

After hectic lectures, tot i could finally get sum well-deserved rest. Who knows stg worse awaits me. "Big bird ar, help me to carry my stuffs from Diakonie." Pau. 4 ur info, Diakonie is a place where 2nd hand furnitures r sold. So the "stuffs" dat Pau meant was furnitures, huge n heavy furnitures!!!!! Cupboard, tables, chairs etc.... To add salt to injury, he's living on 2nd floor... gosh.... Thanks Pau 4 saving my time to go gym... zzz

Reward 4 being a "carrier", free dinner in KFC. Celebrated Xiang Yu's birthday as well... nw it's ady 11pm while im writing this post. Haven touch my books yet... haha... n tmr got Construction class, taught by a prof who likes dialect so much dat i cant even understand 10% of wat he said...

救命呀!!

p/s: My english seems rotten in this post. paiseh ya... ;b n do pls vote in my poll section. thx!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wai wai wai, da niao, u go there shopping or studying de oh??wahaha...nice stuff though...
Leng zai look?? Got meh? i find vr long also din find any lengzai in ur pics le....hahahahaha

Jac Loo Loo said...

omg!!!

eh liping is rite...

really wanna shop till u drop la!!

Haha n how cum ntg 4 us?

=P

Take care !!!

Anonymous said...

wah..ur reli spending like mad..
easily spent few hundert..wow...
erm..u use tis method to release stress huh?haha..

anyway..u din look any fatter..
still so thin..guess it's bcos of stress ba..

bye~God Bless!!
jas

Dann~ said...

haha... envy or jealous? who say got ntg 4 u all... wait till i go bek Msia... then u all will noe wat a gd fren am i ",

Im still thin n fit... cos walked a lot... haha.. esp during shopping...
=)

Kevin said...

Wah seems like u shop a lot in Germany ho. JPA's mony nice to us isit? lol.
Nyway thx 4 ur support. Come France we go shop In Paris! LOL

Anonymous said...

I wan some gifts oso!!!!! =p