Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy mother's day

Called my mum today and had a short conversation with her. She asked me about my new job, whether could i cope with it or not etc. Dun worry, your precious son is coping fine with studies and work. And Swine flu is not that serious here in Germany.

She also mentioned that I have not updated my blog 4 a long time. And my dad had problems understanding chinese and needed her help to translate. Ok ok, will try to post in english. Haha.

I hope that everyone back at home are healthy and fine. God bless and a blessed Mother's Day to my dear mum!

8 comments:

peiwen said...

I nv noe ur parents will read ur blog...think i shud 收敛 bit...haha
Anyway tik k =)

kaya said...

nice entry, that's so sweet haha.

玮文美女 said...

omg!!i oway kutuk u in ur blog(aldo im nt the only one...),ur parents sure dun like me.....
hey,uncle and aunty tang,i jz kidding ye...ur son is so handsome,suave,leng zai,smart,good looking,tampan,kacak.....memang good quality coz got ur good gene la...hahaha.....

peiwen said...

Aiyo....dann..u rily shud inform me earlier =)

Dann~ said...

haha... wat shud i say leh... :b

kaya said...

haha luckily i use a pseudonym, doubt any parents out there know who kaya or kaya bun is!! hehehe...

Dann~ said...

i can tell them wad... haha...

Chelle said...

Happy Mother;s Day Auntie!^^

I am abit late though ",