Tuesday, February 10, 2009

exam finish? so wat?

I was always tot dat finishing exam is the best thing dat could happen to me after weeks of hard work trying to learn things dat are ought to be learned throughout the semester. After saying goodbye to them, there were no sigh of relief... hw to be happy when u noe the results dat will be made known sooner or later will not be the one dat u have hoped for at the beginning of the semester.

I once mentioned about us being cockroaches. Hit us with whatever objects, n we will still survive. Hopefully my next post wont be : A dead cockroach.

Post exam = holiday. Dat shud b stg logic. But not in the University of Esslingen. While others r happily planning their trips and watching movies or series 24 hrs a day, we have to sacrifice 2 weeks to learn CAD(Pro E- an engineering program used for drawing construction elements). Class starts 730am. Ends around 6pm. Even worse than my normal lectures. My mind very blur now. All images and objects. @.@

Today is onli the 2nd day of class and im ady half-dead. zzzzz. Anyway, i can draw love-shape with it d... haha...

So, happy valentine's day~! =)

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Haha, see la, if our Germany trip jadi then now you'll be happier voyaging with me, rather than doing CAD

Unknown said...

CAD fun la... Try catia. =)

Christine C said...

DEAD cockroaches?!
Hey...dun curse my species la!!!
Cockroaches ROCKS!!!

(ok, Fatolars too...^_^)


p/s: cheer up la, gor!