Sunday, December 21, 2008

passion-acting

Besides watching football( if one regards it as a passion), i love acting. Plain n simple. Dunno y but it excites me everytime to involve myself in a drama play or a small sketch. Mayb it has something to do with my personality. Since like to "show off", acting on stage provides me the platform to do so...

I have participated in numerous plays from young. From sunday school sketches to drama competitions, each of them were stg special 4 me. I had the opportunity to be spiderman, Yang Guo, Liu Chuan Feng, grandmother, and doggie as well! Though they were not main characters in the play, i always give my 100% to act this particular role out. And it always gives me full satisfaction to earn the applause from the crowd. That feeling is like ur fav team has just scored a goal~! superb~!

My first 自导自演 (self directed and acted as main character)sketch in Germany just ended today~! And im very satisfied with it. The chance to be able to work with germans in a play was something precious to me. Through many sessions of brainstorming with my mentor and fellow team members, we managed to put up a reasonably good sketch despite only starting to rehearse last nite!! In our short sketch we managed to put in diff elements like songs, jokes and even message for Christmas~! Thanks to all who have helped in this sketch! u guys r awesome!

The praises from the crowd: music to my ears! Esp when the germans lavish their praises on me. I am now looking forward to my next opportunity to be in charge of the next drama or sketch!


Christmas tree in church~~


Fellow malaysian who visited our church: "u acted very well leh..." me:*blush*


Best Main Actor and Best Supporting Actor: Dann and Rafi !!


Best backstage coordinator and best director !!


Want to use this opportunity do wish all a blessed christmas~! Stay healthy and happy always~!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Not best backstage coordinator gua... Haha.. Anyway, it was splendid by you =) Thinking about the doggie last time, haha, was a great memory. You should be the main actor that time le =) "Las Rex!" Was tat xy who said so, letting u go, come to bite me? =)

Reminds me of what a great team we form: football, church etc... =) Study... ERmm... I wanna catch up a bit la. Haha. =)

Anonymous said...

OMG sui zabo!!! Dann 艳福不浅哦!

Christine C said...

Excellente! Polar didn't dissapoint me! hehe...I was sure u could do well in the play...
Too bad I'm not there to see u acting!! :<
Wish I'd the chance someday!
Neways, cheerio!!!