Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm back...

After weeks w/out internet, i'm finally back. Reason of w/out internet will be explained in my next post.

For now, just let me "hao lian" in this post. My previous post was about snapping right? I was busy writing my report when i tot of the connections btw the topic n love. Well, guess wat? my report was the best in class!

The prof praised me in front of the whole class leh! dun play play! Apart from some little, tiny, very not obvious errors in the german language, everything in my report was well done! That feeling of being praised -- awesome!! i hope u all can let me shiok sendiri 4 a little longer... =)



See the red, tiny + on the top right corner? muahaha...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lieber Daniel,

you actually submitted that blog entry as your report and topped the class for it? omG

Kevin said...

Haha, well done.

Anonymous said...

ur super smart dann~
Thank God for a cousin like u..
congrats!!
haha..gambateh~

jas

Dann~ said...

i dint submit that blog entry la!! it was the original experiment report... u tink prof here so free to listen to my explaination meh? haha...

Thx 4 compliments! but im nt dat smart as u tink la... haha... All credit to God..

Helen Pang said...

wow...congrats for the achievemrnt... I saw the A+ at the top... awesome=)

The Lord says, For all things work for good who love Him.

Thanks for the comment you left in my blog too...haha...finally one comment from daniel...wahaha... I know la...my posts and thoughts bored you and scared you off =) wahaha...

Anonymous said...

lol you wrote as if you submitted your blog entry mah~