Monday, August 25, 2008

1st post from Msia

Been bek 4 a week d... Home sweet home... manage to go bek to the days when i wake up n there's food on the table... The thought of not needing to cook surely pleases me... Mom's cooking is the best!

Everything in Msia stll remains the same. The air is still polluted as usual. Weather is still rainy. Mosquitoes r still attracted to me as usual. ( One of the indicators dat im bek in Msia has to be the mosquito bites dat i got after arriving in Msia ). Buses r crowded with ppl. The list just goes on.

Something that bothers me is still the fact that i cant rily adapt well here. Cant sleep eventhough it's 3am. Well, 3 am in Msia means 9pm the previous day in Germany. Who sleeps at 9pm? I was like tossing around my bed until 4am until i can finally sleep 4 the past few days. Worst thing is i wake up usually ard 11am to 12pm. When there's gathering with frens or special things which i need to attend to in the morning, i hv to drag myself from bed. I got less sleep compared to those exam days... cham rite? tmr have to wake up at 8am to go to Shah Alam... help!

To those frens who are going bek soon ( Soon Lee, Tze Yong, Justin ): Have a good n safe flight bek! hope to c u guys next year!

To those frens who i will meet this Sat (Pei Wen, Doi, Khan Ruey, Wei Wen n others) : Chocolates r running out fast! =)

To frens who decided to stay in Germany rather than come bek (Xiang Yu, Theng2, Etong, Yen Zhao) : I will call u when im eating bak kut teh! muahaha!

To Michelle: Take good care of urself ya~ Hope u will get well soon, will pray 4u.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

weii....
good good, I tot im the only abnormal who cannot sleep until 4am... guesss I found a partner. Haha. I wonder how is with Pau. But seriously la, very hard to sleep, I rolled around, starred at the ceiling, looking at my hp, play some games, get up and walk around, still... cant sleep >.<

Anonymous said...

hello??im at ipoh d la..how come u r so outdated one

Dann~ said...

the last time i met u u said u r not coming bek... then dat day i dint go kl with u all mah, so i dint knw... paiseh ya~

Anonymous said...

post sth bout yday trip la =)
So fun!!!
chocolate so nice leh liping!! =)

Kevin said...

Thanks for your wishes, back in France d. Haha, wait another week and you'll get use slowly to Msian time 1. And remember, Christmas har, don't put m aeroplane, lol...

玮文美女 said...

aiyaya..sorry leh..not managed to see u leng zai face dat day..i was busy hugging buddha's legs...anyway,thx for ur chocolates lo...and i wan to tell ah doi, the guy fell down from height not becoz of me..i din frighten him hor...i ony amaze ppl with my pretty look de nia...

Dann~ said...

Pei Wen: hey, not easy k? we talked so much, how to rmb everythg wor? i tink i got a beta idea. U shud start ur own blog!! haha!

Kevin: i wun put u aeroplane de... dun worry.. u go plan 1st la... asap...

Wei Wen: u cant c my leng zai face is ur kerugian. But im sure dat guy memang fell dwn cos u scared him... haha...